Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jiu Jitsu Workout Using Creatine - Supplementing Jiu Jitsu For Weights?

Using creatine - supplementing jiu jitsu for weights? - jiu jitsu workout

Ive been doing Jiu-Jitsu for almost 2 years and I'm getting a little tired, but unmuscular, as I am ... I saw my body is gaining strength and muscle alone.but Jiu-Jitsu is not enough ... Creatine continue without lifting weights .. Working the meaning of my training in Jiu-Jitsu? or it would be better to use milk protein from muscles ...? I know some of them can be used together, but I was not really looking forward to it .. (Paranoia, I guess) .. I was able to get additional advice would be great. Thank you in advance.

and should not say ... but was not rude. I came here because I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment