Monday, December 7, 2009

Best Dvd Changer Everything I Could Ask For DVD Player Quit Working?

DVD player quit working? - best dvd changer everything i could ask for

I have an old Zenith DVD plaer I use for my TV room. This is a 5-disc changer, and is about 10 years. It has never been a problem, but if I play a DVD and now begins after 10 minutes, it freezes the DVD player. The device does not respond to the remote, and even the power button on the device does not matter, I disconnect the power and then again, if it is a bit of work.

I have a suggestion that perhaps it was never cleaned the inside, it is possible that the dust is full and the fan can cause it to overheat much food to cool.

I just need some suggestions. With prices for everything that I can not really afford a new player.

No comments:

Post a Comment