Saturday, December 5, 2009

Conan Obrien Taintless Ted How Long Are The Lines For Conan Obrien Tickets On The 49th St Side Of The ROckefeller Plaza?

How long are the lines for Conan Obrien tickets on the 49th st side of the ROckefeller plaza? - conan obrien taintless ted

I really want in the 4th August, my birthday, but I havent had to book tickets. I've learned, if online stnad
at 9:00 clock in the vicinity of the 49th Street 30 Rockefeller Plaza, you can get tickets, but his flirtation with an influx of applications.

So my question is who knows how many people really, and the probability of a card from me?

4 comments:

John D said...

lulz. First, you should get tickets for AC instead.

Staten island ferry said...

Most of the time have lines around the building. Bt if we have three hours of the morning in fairly sure that you get a ticket.

Native New Yorker said...

My friend, Conan left the city this year. It is now the host of the Tonight Show in Los Angeles.

Good luck

smekkley... said...

Sorry, but lately he has been watching TV? Conan O'Brien has left New York and made the "Tonight Show" in Hollywood ...

Post a Comment