Friday, December 11, 2009

Pinkies Laser Laser Wart Removal 2 Days Ago, Horrible Pain In Foot PLEASE HELP, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.?

Laser wart removal 2 days ago, horrible pain in foot PLEASE HELP, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.? - pinkies laser

I had laser surgery wart removal 2 days ago.
I had about 15 warts on my right foot and 1 on the left side.
Most of them were in large groups between the fingers of Pinky.
My foot is in the absolute worst pain is terrible.
I feel like someone stabbing my foot again and again.
I can not sleep because it hurts.
I took my bandages, because I thought it might be the pressure
But it hurt worse, and I have to make associations to do so.
I took a piece of gauze on his foot filler in between.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me what I can do as part of the pain subsides. I have to take, Tylenol 3, but to do nothing to relieve the pain disappear. Please help, please, this is an emergency!

No comments:

Post a Comment