Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Find Burton Snowboard Serial Number Is The Burton Charger Sixty-One A Good Snowboard?

Is the Burton Charger Sixty-One a good snowboard? - how to find burton snowboard serial number

I'll buy one of the sender SixtyOne a family friend for $ 50 w / bindings .... I'm pretty siked. But I was wondering if anyone has information about the board, because I can not find online. I am a Border Community, and you plan to make some jumps and some areas of the park to do, but no real extreme park or jumping. Also, I'm planning to roll with it. My question is: Is the costume wat I need advice?
And another thing, I live in St. Louis, so that only snowboarding 1-3 times a year, but I go to Colarado for a snowboarding trip. So if you know how it got in the Rocky Mountains and parts of Wisconsin, which would be very useful. Thanx

1 comment:

iluvasht... said...

Yes, it ... go find

Post a Comment