Monday, February 1, 2010

Pregnancy Cramps Centre What Are My Chances Of Pregnancy?

What are my chances of pregnancy? - pregnancy cramps centre

My partner and I are trying to understand, and if someone can help me, whether we have done at the right time id really appreciate it. Because I know theres a certain time when the egg is finished and I'm not sure how to solve it, based on the cycle.

Here are the details: be my last time was at 21 September, and lasted about 5 days. my partner ejaculates in me at 30 September 1, 4, 5, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. October. What are my chances of getting pregnant on the grounds that, in general?

My friend encouraged me to take a pregnancy test, but I have a negative result, I have 15 and therefore can not cause any damage that could be the result. What is the best time for me to test more accurate results?

I also felt a strange sweetness cramps in the central region of my uterus, which only takes a few seconds. usually if I cramp in the previous period because of its importance to the pages where the ovaries are, im not sure whether or not it is a sign?

I also had a urinary tract infection a few days and I'm not sure whether this also may affect the outcome of results? Thank you guys! im pretty curious xoxo

5 comments:

debbie r said...

Hello .. If you have a regular cycle of 28 days and your last period, was 21 September, you will probably be on the 4th October ovulation. What it means sex with you in the 1st and the 4th and 5 Have chances are very good. I have 3 children a we started trying to # 4 .. If it turns out, one can not conceive this month and then when you start the next period, count the day of its flow freely on this day! then within 10 days of the cycle to begin sex like every other day until 18 Day of the cycle this way for every day when you ovulate sooner or later. Best wishes and good luck ..

mommyoft... said...

Hello,
What I did was have sex all day and I got pregnant the first try. I had cramps, but my back hurts more than anything else. It was as if I was all day. I have a UTI UTI and I do not, when I became pregnant with my son, no effect of a on the results. To take the test in the morning with the first morning urine. Good luck

Resee232... said...

I really do not know whether they were ovulating, flo, but two weeks after ovulation. You have about five days during the period of pregnancy.
Spasms that could be his feeling that the egg is implanted in their urterus.

To fully explain what I mean, you go to this website.

Hope this helps!

Rachel W said...

Your most fertile time is 6-10 days after the last day of term, I think. You can that you are online. They have ovulation simulator to tell you if you try.

Moreover, it is still too early to conduct a test. First Response pregnancy test should tell you if you are pregnant 5 days before the first missed period, but could be negative even with this result. I wanted to wait until the period before you have been too excited about. A test for pregnancy as soon as he has failed to or during the day, what you should do if you do not succeed. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

You have 28 days cycles? If so, you will probably be around October 7, ovulation, which means that there is a low probability of pregnancy of the 5th. We also believe that the relationships change with successive days, because your chances of sperm that were in the cervix and vagina, it is a more hospitable environment for sperm - you get the pH.

Try to get a quick result (like First Response) and to start a pregnancy test 3-5 days after your period is. Achieve the best results, take in the morning, because that is when hormone levels are higher in the urine. A bladder infection should not influence the results because it measures the test bacteria and the levels of the hormone.

In addition, the cramps could be implantation of a fertilized egg. Some women feel. If you have a little bleeding, which is not uncommon after implantation.

Or it could mean nothing ... Pregnancy test try again. It is easy, a false negative if you do as soon as the embryo Hasn9; t often enough hormones. However, it is almost impossible to get a false positive result.

If you have not yet concieved this month, trying to re-sign her period - temperature and changes in the cervical mucus. This helps determine whether they are fertile and if they do not ovulate.

Check it out at www.ccli.org

Post a Comment