Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plumping Opera What Do You Think About These Types?

What do you think about these types? - plumping opera

Well, here's the kind of girl I want you) (and girls, to make a comment, so his thoughts. Moreover, among those who make more friends or a friend think?

1. Introverted, so do not talk to strangers, but not boring, if you approach it is very difficult to their friend, she is like a pariah, an elegant, slim, 5 feet 5, and black hair and smooth, very quiet, but not shy or really girly is that if you approach it, in fact more of a tomboy, but again, if difficult to achieve.
2. A little more outgoing at first, but shorter, rounded, not fat, it is not in a category of "lean", black hair, well, not really special or intelligent, a little new.
3. Morena to PLReferee is not beautiful, intelligent, ordinary, regular, of course, easier to talk first.
4. Blonde, blue eyes, is not pretty, pretty, just good, not to speak English, to the cause "in a different country, it is easier to deal with higher than all.
5. Just curious ... What do you think of girls in Asia? Do you have any kind of discrimination and stereo-type of things to see the girls from Asia? You see, there is a serial or a program for children and I once saw a young girl is very popular in Asia but in my school, it seems a little girl who is very popular in Asia, I So I was curious about your Opinion know. Personally, I do not understand why they ever wrong, I'm curious when I see them, because theyten secrets, not a talker. Oh, and also assume that the first I wrote above was Asian, it would be worthwhile to be popular or be disappointed?

Thank you to read and answer, but not rude comments plz.

1 comment:

MrCum said...

I like 4 and Asian.

Post a Comment